I've just returned from the Chicago tea trip. Let me tell you, my tea traveling companions tea-partied me under the table! We had a great time and saw so much, including:
- 2 full afternoon teas
- 4 tea bar/cafe/retail-type stores
- 2 cupcakeries
- One great movie (Bella)
- One Chicago pizza
- Several walks downtown and along the magnificent mile
- A trip to Northwestern University
- A visit to the Baha'i temple
- 2 trips to Trader Joe's
- A hunting expedition for "Webkins" that ended in a happy surprise
- A trip to Ikea
- And lots of fun!
I'll be writing about all of this over the next few days. Stay tuned!