The DH (dear hubby) made a fantastic dinner for us last night, using as much from the garden - fresh and preserved - as possible. It was SO GOOD!
- Fresh greens from the garden: Chard, baby broccoli shoots, purple mustard, bok choy
- Fresh greens from the balcony pots: Red leaf lettuce and thyme
- Fresh root vegetables from the garden: watermelon radish, black spanish radish, carrots, golden beets
- Dehydrated tomatoes from the summer
- Olive oil and rice wine vinegar dressing
- Salmon cooked over fresh rosemary sprigs from the garden, garnished with parsley from the garden
- Garlic mashed potatoes with herbed goat cheese (herbs from garden)
- Mushrooms cooked in port wine
I'm so fortunate!