Thursday, January 05, 2017

Stolen Moments


I've decided that I need moments of creativity every day, or at least nearly every day. 
They can be spontaneous.
They can be brief. 
They can be stolen moments, in the middle of something else. 

Maybe it's picking out my socks
Or arranging the papers on my desk
Perhaps it's a doodle on the edge of a notebook
Or a new solution for a problem
Maybe it's placing a pretty fabric in a splash of sunshine
Or being inspired by someone else's creativity

It doesn't take long, but it does sustain me.

2 comments:

Margie said...

I like the idea of experiencing spontaneous creative moments!

I love the Cup of Tea calendar too. The shops here don't normally carry it and I couldn't find it online so I was delighted when I found it at a local shop.

Marilyn Miller said...

Yes, for sure stolen moments of creativity feeds our souls and "does sustain". Love your picture to go with your words.