Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Upcoming Tea Events in the Pacific Northwest



Bowl-style Brewing
Join my colleague and me for this free tasting/class at the NW Tea Fest!

A few upcoming events in the Pacific Northwest. Let me know if you'll be there!

Sept 29 - 30, 2018
Seattle Center

As part of the Global Tea Tour Series, I'll be teaching a class on the
Art & Etiquette of the British Afternoon Tea at the Jasmine Pearl.

Sunday Oct  28, 2018
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Jasmine Pearl Tea


Let me know if you'll have the opportunity to be at either of these events.  I'd love to see you! Also, I'm on Instagram @stephwtea. 

2 comments:

Margie said...

I wished that I lived closer so that I can attend! Thank you for the visit. I've started following you on IG. I enjoy other IG users' tea photos, but I'm terrible at posting my own.

Marilyn Miller said...

Look forward to seeing you at the Seattle tea festival.