Wednesday, August 30, 2006

High School Photos

Here's some high school photos for those of you who've been asking. :-) I will attend my high school class reunion this Saturday night - 15 years. Wow.

This is my Sr. photo. These were the days of big hair and guns-n-roses. :-)

This photo is of me and Sasco Rocket. One of the most beautiful animals ever, in my humble opinion. My Dad and I started his training together. When my Dad passed away, I continued it with help from my Mom and dear friends Besty, Mike and Barney and Anne. Sasco was a tempermental animal, but when he was "on" he was really on! Selling him was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, but it was a lesson in letting go. He helped pay for college. I miss him!

5 comments:

Allison said...

These are great! I graduated the same year that you did and, boy, did I have the big hair too (I think my hair was bigger than my body)!

NM Tea Lover said...

Didn't we all have perms and big hair back then, not to mention makeup? :D Thanks for sharing the photos - you look lovely! I'll be curious to hear how your reunion goes. Have fun!

William said...

You haven't changed a bit, you're still as beautiful. The picture with Sasco Rocket could have been in Teen People (did they have that way back then?). When I went to my reunion, no one knew who I was until they looked at my senior year photo on my name badge. I'm not sure what to make of that. Did I look better...or just different:)

fellow classmate said...

You forgot to mention you were the Prom Queen!

Lisa from NC said...

How familiar! Perm + hot rollers + a half a can of Aquanet. Of course, now it's $50 worth of high-end straightening balm and 2o minutes with a $120 ceramic flattening iron.

Not that much has changed. Great entry Steph.

Lisa