- Equal amounts of red zinger tea (Celestial Seasonings), brewed strongly, and juice
- (I use 6 teabags and 3 cups of water to make the red zinger tea (and let it brew for 10 min) with 3 cups of cranberry juice)
- 2 cinnamon sticks, thrown in with the red zinger tea
- Mint for garnish (or sometimes I throw it in the jar and it adds an interesting flavor)
- Fruit (lemon wedges, cherries, strawberries, etc.) to float in the jar
I like mine tart, so I'll also throw in a dash of lemon juice. If you like it sweeter, add more of the main juice.
This recipe would be good with lots of juice types, I think. I also like to throw in some fresh ginger with the red zinger, or a dash of sparkling water as I pour the tea.