Afternoon Tea at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Food is presented elegantly on these cascading three-tiered stands. As I mentioned last year, not only are the stands lovely, but they're also functionally smart as they save pace on the fairly small table.
We chose an Earl Grey-Jasmine blend of tea.
- Smoked salmon and cucumber with watercress spread
- Curry chicken, sesame cone and lemon grass with Asian pear (served in a glass holder)
- Goat cheese tartlet with apricot jelly, dried fruits and spice bread crisp
- Black Forest ham sandwich
Scones with jam and cream
- Pineapple mousse (my favorite dessert)
- Raspberry-pistachio bars with white chocolate
- Chocolate praline truffles
- Mocha cream puffs
I love the carpet!
The Mandarin Oriental also offers a Gong Fu Cha service for parties of 3 or more. Some day I would love to try this!
Have you been here? If not, I think you would find it worth the money and time on a trip to Vegas.