- Squash soup (Soup made by the DH with squash and pumpkin, both from the local CSA)
- Blood Orange Hearts
- Sprouts with rosemary butter on honey-wheat bread. (The DH grew the sprouts, too. He's a one-man sprout industry in the winter.) Aren't those sprouts just the cutest?!!?
- Pesto Puff Pinwheels (Pesto also made by the DH, from basil we grew. The pesto freezes soooo well!)
- This course and the scones were served with Hurricane Herbal from Tea G. Unfortunately, this blend is discontinued.
- Treacle scones with butter, the real deal
- Dates stuffed with pecans (and toasted - so simple and YUMMY!)
- Blood orange sections
- Brie and strawberry jam in puff pastry cups
- Chocolate-covered almonds rolled in matcha. These were tasty, but next time I will use dark chocolate. I used semi-sweet. I think dark chocolate will pair even better with the matcha.
- Served with honeybush tisane