Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dragonfly


A Dragonfly

Your delicate wings rapidly beat the air
The sleekness of your weightless body hovers
Curiously observing as though you care
Steadily searching for lifelong endeavors

Do you bring a message of a tranquil destiny?
Does your evolving maturity convey wisdom?
If I follow, will I find harmony or perplexity?
As you disappear… I am serenely lonesome
-- 12/1/07 Theresa Moore


This gorgeous tea bowl came to me from a friend in NM. Gorgeous, thank you!

6 comments:

Shannyn said...

Lovely! I'm dying to get ahold of a matcha bowl and whisk- maybe Santa will bring me one? hmm!

parTea lady said...

That is a very nice tea bowl. Our tea drinking experience is enhanced so much by the accoutrements.

Anonymous said...

That bowl is gorgeous!

Angela McRae said...

Oh, that is indeed a lovely gift! Neat that you found an appropriate bit of poetry to share with us as well!

Marilyn Miller said...

What a beautiful tea bowl. You will enjoy it I am sure.

Lady Katherine said...

Love the dragonfly in the tea bowl! I need to start collecting for my youngest granddaughter. Lucky you! They say dragonflys bring good luck!