Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Endings and Beginnings

Endings: I took yesterday off from blogging, as a reward for successfully completing NaBloPoMo, where I blogged every day for a month. It's fun and it's tough! My hat is off to those of you who do so regularly. I'm a frequent blogger, but I like to be able to take some days off, too. And to those of you who did NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), may you be published!

Beginnings: I have a new job at work. The job itself excites me. I also struggle with the fear that it's too big of a job - can I keep it within the bounds of time that I give to work, and no more? That is my task - to keep it right-sized and reasonable.

*image from corbis.com

10 comments:

Angela McRae said...

"Right-sized and reasonable." What lovely words and an even lovelier goal! Good luck with your new endeavor!

Teresa's New Life said...

While driving home this morning I heard on the radio someone speaking on the subject of being (or doing) what you think. If feel like you can do it, then focus on it and you will. And after reading and getting to know you a bit by your blogs- I know you will be great!
Teresa

Marilyn Miller said...

Good luck with the new job responsibilities. You will do great.

Steph said...

Thank you for your encouragement!

Philigry said...

tiful photo!
fingers crossed for you! gof or it.

crescent said...

Congrats on the new job. May you flourish in it.

Tea Time With Melody said...

Good luck with your new job. Also, I love "Studio 503" sounds so Hollywood-ish....

Lady Katherine said...

Posting for one month was hard and I am so behind on my blogs I love to read! Congrats on your job. You can do anything you want to do is my saying! I know you will take it in stride! Best Wishes

Linda Jennings said...

Congrats on blogging everyday during November! I am impressed! Best wishes on the new job requirements!

Anonymous said...

What's the info on the new job responsibilities? Moving up again? :) Call me and fill me in!!
love,
Keri