You need: peaches, raisins, rum*, walnuts (optional), honey or sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Soak raisins in rum for at least 30 min.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit.
- Place the peaches, cut side up, in a rimmed baking dish. Cover tops with honey (or sprinkle with sugar). Spoon raisins and walnuts on top.
- Roast until peach is soft, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
*A note about the rum - it's not something I keep around, so I bought a few of those little shot-sized mini bottles (like you see on airplanes). One mini bottle held the perfect amount of rum for soaking raisins for two peaches.