Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Take What You Need

Love - Joy - Peace - Patience - Kindness - Goodness - A Cup of Tea - A Hug -
A Listening Ear - A Do Over

Today, I need a do-over.  :-)  What do you need today?  (You can add your own word.)

I created this poster and hung it in my neighborhood (along with mailing out a few) as a result of an online class I'm taking with Andrea Scher called Start a Foolish Project.  LOVE the class and LOVE the idea of a foolish project, one that I do just for the joy of it!  That makes me feel alive!

In the next few days I will decide what my class project will be.  I got my feet wet over the weekend with this one.  Inspired by Kelly Rae Robert's project, I dove in.  I knew I wanted mine to be done quickly, to achieve a sense of momentum, so I kept it to an hour.  The result was long lasting joy!

13 comments:

David Galli said...

STEPH! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Amy said...

Thanks for this. I love it and I owe you a big long letter. I promise it will be in the mail by the end of the week or the summer. Kisses to you.

Steph said...

It makes me so happy that you both enjoyed this!

Rosemary said...

Now this is fun! So clever!

Anonymous said...

Consider chalk art on the sidewalks.

Marilyn Miller said...

Love that you did this.
When I visited Kelly Rae Robert's studio last Friday I chose to take laughter with me. It was really fun to see the studio.

Michelle said...

I love this so much! You are awesome. xoxo

Siret said...

What a magnificent idea! Wonderful!
Today I need calmness ;-)
Love foolish projects, too!!
Sunny greetings, Siret

Anonymous said...

Love this. Definitely need a do-over today. And chocolate

Steph said...

It makes my heart full to see you all enjoying this.

Ana said...

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! (I'll take a cup of tea).

Ana said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'll take some tea, please.

Angela McRae said...

What a delightful project! And one that seems thoroughly needed in the world today!