Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Online Tea Log


Steepster is an online tea log. My public page is: steph.steepster.com and you can register for your own account at steepster.com.

Steepster allows you to keep an online log of what tea you're drinking, along with tasting notes. I have a notebook that does this for me...plus the blog. I'm not sure which I prefer and I'm not sure if I'll keep using Steepster, but I will give it a whirl for a few days. The cool thing about steepster is that you can compare tasting notes with others.

If you're interested in knowing who is behind the site and more about its purpose, read this interview on the Tea Pages blog.

Do you use steepster? If not, do you think you would? I'm interested in knowing what you think about it. I'm undecided.

1 comment:

Angela McRae said...

Interesting! I've never heard of Steepster and would certainly consider using it. Since I'm doing the year of tasting Harney teas, I know my "notes" are on my blog, but after that? This might be a good way to keep track ... and if I could somehow use it to find tea recommendations from others (sort of like Netflix), that would be cool!