Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Deep change

I'm at a moment in my life where I see things stacking in my favor for making a deep change. I need to both actively engage with these things, and at the same time accept that they will hold and support me.

I'm working on some changes in my thinking patterns. I want to let go of internal criticisms that seem constantly with me. This thinking no longer serves me. I want it to slide off me, into the earth, like compost - where it can be turned into something rich and nourishing.


*Image from free Microsoft clipart (with my addition of the text)

4 comments:

Caine Mutiny said...

I suppose that you know the old hackneyed line "Change is inevitable -- except from a vending machine".

Good luck with the change thing -- only good can come from it.

Marilyn Miller said...

Change can be a very good thing. All the best in your endevours

Anonymous said...

Change...It's in the wind. I've felt the same way. It seems you are welcoming it positively, so I know you will garner much from the experience.

Anonymous said...

I love the compost analogy! And that's a great graphic, too. I think we could all learn from your bravery here - b/c when we're honest, we all are overly critical of ourselves.