- People who stop and look for pedestrians at intersections.
- People who slow down and pass a cyclist cautiously.
- People who don't drive while intoxicated.
- People who don't drive while talking on the cell phone. It's the same as driving drunk.
- People who don't drive while emotionally or physically distracted.
- People who make crisp 90-degree, left-hand turns, instead of cutting into the lane that is not theirs.
- People who yield the right of way.
- People who really stop at stop signs.
- People who leave plenty of time to get where they are going.
- People who smile and wave.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Gold Stars for Good Driving
Often walking or cycling, I observe a lot of driving behavior. Sadly, I see a lot of bad driving behavior. In an effort to keep things upbeat, I'll focus on driving behavior that I admire.