- Esme blogged about her favorite red books.
- Hootie has shown us a very pretty robin's egg blue glass cup.
- Blue cupcakes for a birthday boy, from Comfrey Cottage.
- ParTEA Lady has the most gorgeous robin's egg blue book and a very special cup and saucer, too.
- Southern Touch Catering shows us lovely little blue flowers and the real deal, too!
- Tea with friends has found lots of robin's egg blue in her tea wares!
If I've missed any, please let me know! There's still plenty of time to join this week's "I Spy" color fun. The color is robin's egg blue. And here is more info on the giveaway:
Bloggers: For each time you blog about the color of the week and send me a link to your site, I will enter your name (and post your link on my blog).
Readers: For each time you leave a comment, I will enter your name into a drawing.
Not sure what the prizes will be but they'll be fun. And just to clarify my math - it's 4 total giveaways! Two for bloggers and two for readers. Yay!
Colors: OK, here's the starting list of colors.
I'm posting on Tuesdays, but you can post whenever you like. Week of:
5/12 - Robin's Egg Blue
5/19 - Hello Yellow (or Mellow Yellow, if you prefer)
5/26 - Green Tea (thanks, Angela, for the tea connection!)
6/2 - Petal Pink (thanks for the recommendation!)