Saturday, January 14, 2006

An Open Letter to My NM Friends

To me, this is tea: beauty, centering, and celebration.

The beauty of your friendship, of the time you made for me and shared with me, of your kindness and generosity. The beauty of lives I admire.

The centering of a place I have called home, the place that is home to many of my fondest moments. A place of sunlight and air and majesty.

The celebration of life in its full package - of accomplishments and losses. Of transitions, growth. Of letting go. I celebrate my relationship with you and I want you to know that.

To me, this is tea: beauty, centering, and celebration. Thank you for helping me to see this.

1-14-2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thanks for blessing us with your visit. I'll send you sunshine thoughts to help with your midwest winter.

Anonymous said...

As always, my time with you was too short, but memroies were made and will be cherished.

Anonymous said...

You have shared the brightness and goodness that is tea; that is part of you, with me and I am grateful for that. Thank you for sharing and thank you for spending time with me during your visit.