Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stationery Swap Follow-Up

I had 13 participants in the stationery swap. Thank you!!! It was great fun to get the packages and see the lovely papers and cards that everyone contributed. I spent part of the weekend swapping everyone's stuff and shipped them out today. I think you will be pleased with what you find in your packages! Again, thanks to all those who participated!


Amidst the swap - I had to use a very big table to keep everything organized!


Stationery came to me from Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Nova Scotia, and Vancouver. One participant contributed stationery she brought back from India! Another set of farm scenes came from Scandinavia. There were some hand-decorated note cards, as well as hand-made envelopes. We had florals and teacups and modern and Asian-themes. All were lovely. I am sure the recipients of your letters will feel blessed!

5 comments:

Betty said...

I can't wait to get mine. That looks like so much fun! Thanks for hosting this Steph!!

Joyce said...

Oh me too, Stephanie! I'm with Betty, can't wait to get mine! thank you so, so much Steph!

Kas said...

My package of lovely stationery arrived Saturday ~ thank you Steph & everyone who participated!

Amy said...

I am so impressed by all my pretty stationary. Thank you Steph. I feel like I received in abundance.

I wish I had given you more.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Roxanne. My friend Ashley and I both took part in the swap. She received her stationery quite some time ago, but I'm yet to get mine. Did you receive my stationery in the first place? It would have been in a white padded envelope from P.O. Box 690124 Vero Beach, Fl. 32969.
I have had issues with my mail arriving late to my PO box compared to my house mail, but it's been quite some time. Please email me at vegangirl13@yahoo.com and let me know.