Saturday, November 11, 2006

Perennial Tea Room

I'm still blogging about my Seattle trip!

One of the absolute highlights of the trip was discovering the Perennial Tea Room.
Thanks to Cup of Tea and a Blog for the recommendation! Your Tea in Seattle guide was fabulous!

The Perennial Tea Room is in the Post Alley area of the Pike Place Market (1910 Post Alley). It's a beautiful store! I had a great cup of Makaibari Estate Second Flush Darjeeling tea while I browsed through the book I purchased on reading tea leaves.

I had a great time chatting with one of the owners as she told me the history of her affair with tea and the evolution of the business. I also enjoyed meeting the creator of the Tea Geek website and came home with a "tea shirt."

If you find yourself in Seattle, this is a great place to visit! I hope to make it back there some day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds marvelous - thanks for sharing! I hope to visit Seattle in the Spring and will add this to the itinerary.